Ages and Stages Questionnaire, Third Edition (ASQ-3)
|32892||Ages & Stages Questionnaires-3, English Starter Kit||$295.00|
|32892S||ASQ-3 Starter Kit with Spanish Questionnaires||$295.00|
|32892-LC||ASQ-3 Questionnaires-English (includes 21 Masters & CD)||$240.00|
The most accurate, valid, and parent-friendly way to screen young children for developmental and social-emotional delays.
Jane Squires, Ph.D. and Diane Bricker, Ph.D.
- Age Range: Birth to 5 years of age (New 2-month and 9-month questionnaires)
- Time: 10-20 minutes per questionnaire
The ASQ-3 is the most accurate, cost-effective developmental and social-emotional screening system for children from birth to 5 years.
Screens five key developmental areas
- Gross Motor
- Fine Motor
- Problem Solving
Through parent responses on 21 questionnaires (“Yes,” “Sometimes,” or “Not Yet”), areas in need of further assessment are quickly identified. Age-appropriate questions, linked to specific, developmental milestones, make it easy to monitor progress over time, and teach parents about child development. Ages and Stages Learning Activities, included with the ASQ-3, provide the parent with fun, fast, easy-to-use activities. A dedicated Social-Emotional Screener (ASQ:SE) creates an in-depth portrait of the child’s progress in seven key behavioral areas.
NEW features of the ASQ-3:
- New questionnaires for 2 and 9 months- reliably screen infants as young as 1 month
- Revised cutoff points based on a new research sample of more than 12,000 children
- “Any child, anytime” screening with expanded administration windows between 1 and 66 months
- Sensitivity to autism, with questions on behavior and language
- New “monitoring zone” that shows you which children need to be rescreened
The ASQ-3 Starter Kit includes the paper masters of the 21 questionnaires and scoring sheets, a CD-ROM with printable PDF questionnaires and the User’s Guide.
ASQ questionnaires are a one-time purchase. Paper questionnaires can be photocopied; the CD-ROM version can be printed as needed.