Autism Screening Instrument for Educational Planning -3 (ASIEP-3)
|32876||Autism Screening Instrument for Educational Planning -3 Kit||$297.00|
|32876B||ASIEP-3 Autism Behavior Checklist Rec.Forms, Pk/25||$31.00|
|32876E||ASIEP-3 Educational Assessment Record Forms, Pk/25||$31.00|
|32876I||ASIEP-3 Interaction Assessment Record Forms, Pk/25||$31.00|
|32876P||ASIEP-3 Prognosis of Learning Rate Record Forms, Pk/25||$31.00|
|32876V||ASIEP-3 Sample of Vocal Behavior Record Forms, Pk/25||$31.00|
|32876A||ASIEP-3 Audio CD||$25.00|
Provides information on 5 unique aspects of autistic behavior.
David Krug, Joel Arick and Patricia Almond
- Age Range: 2-0 to 13-11
The Autism Screening Instrument for Educational Planning – Third Edition (ASIEP-3) is a valid and reliable measure of Autism and related behaviors for teachers, school psychologists, speech-language pathologists, parents, or professional familiar with Autism. It was designed to identify individuals with Autism; assist in planning appropriate educational programs for those individuals; monitor performance and progress; and research Autism. Necessary data is collected from five main standardized components:
- Autism Behavior Checklist – provides a checklist of 47 behaviors typical of Autistic individuals
- Sample of Vocal Behavior – measures four characteristics of the spontaneous speech of children with Autism
- Interaction Assessment – measures a child’s spontaneous social responses and reactions to requests
- Educational Assessment – measures a child’s functioning levels in five areas (stay in seat, receptive language, expressive language, body concept, and speech imitation)
- Prognosis of Learning Rate – examines a child’s learning acquisition rate, using a discrete trial-direct instruction format
Normative data was collected from a demographic representative sample of the US population. Standard scores and percentile ranks are now provided for all ages.
The ASIEP-3 Complete Kit includes a Manual, Audio CD, set of Toys/Manipulatives, Storage Box, and 25 each of the Autism Behavior Checklist Record Form, Sample of Vocal Behavior Record Form, Interaction Assessment Record Form, Educational Assessment Record Form, and Prognosis of Learning Rate Record Form.