Jordan Left-Right Reveral Test- Third Edition (JLRRT-3)
|32010||Jordan Left-Right Reveral Test- Third Ed, Kit (JLRRT-3)||$130.00|
|32010R||JLRRT-3 Record Forms, Pk/25||$40.00|
|32010C||JLRRT-3 Remedial Checklists, Pk/25||$20.00|
|32010L||JLRRT-3 Laterality Checklists, Pk/25||$20.00|
Identifies students who have difficulty with reversals.
Brian T. Jordan, Ph.D.
- Age Range: 5 through 18 years
- Time: 20-30 minutes
Reversals are a major stumbling block for students learning to read. The JLRRT-3 not only identifies students having difficulty with reversals, but identifies what types of reversals are problematic:
- Letter Sequences
The JLRRT-3 has two parts (ages 5-8 take only part 1) consisting of five subtests, in developmental sequence. The first and last subtests are new. A Remedial Checklist provides suggested remediation activities.
- NEW! *1A– line drawings in which the student indicates which are reversed
- 1B– letters and numbers in which the student indicates reversals
- 2A– words in which the student indicates which letters are reversed
- 2B– 20 sentences in which the student indicates reversed words (saw vs. was)
- NEW! *2C– two columns of letter sequences which the student compares, then identifies which letters in the second column are out of sequence
Administration and Scoring
The JLRRT-3 can be administered to individuals or small groups. Two scores are derived:
- Correct Responses– reversals correctly identified
- Errors– non-reversed items incorrectly identified as reversals, and reversals that were not identified
Both scores are converted to percentile ranks, and interpreted using cut-off scores based on score frequencies in the normative sample. Age equivalents are also provided.
The JLRRT-3 Kit includes 25 each of the Record Forms, Remedial Checklists and Laterality Checklists, and a Manual.