Universal Nonverbal Intelligence Test- Second Edition (UNIT-2) Kit
|32104||Universal Nonverbal Intelligence Test Kit-Revised (UNIT-2)||$839.00|
|32104R||UNIT-2 Examiner Record Forms, Pk/25||$73.00|
|32104O||UNIT-2 Objects Kit||$405.00|
|32104S||UNIT-2 Online Scoring and Report System (1 yr. Subscription)||$209.00|
|32104-SU||UNIT-2 Online Scoring and Report System (Add-on 5 User Lic.)||$73.00|
Ages: 5-0 to 21-11
Testing Time: Abbreviated Battery: 10-15 minutes; Standard Batteries: 30 minutes; Full Scale Battery: 45-60 minutes
- All new normative sample.
- All new studies of reliability and validity, including studies of diagnostic accuracy, particularly rigorous techniques involving the computation of sensitivity, specificity, and receiver operating characteristics/area under the curve (ROC/AUC).
- New upward extension of normative tables through age 21-11.
- New Quantitative subtests replace Object Memory and Mazes.
- Provides an entirely nonverbal stimulus-and-response administration format.
- Offers Abbreviated Battery, Standard Battery With Memory, Standard Battery Without Memory, and Full Scale Battery.
- Offers a wide breadth of use with exceptional students, including those with intellectual disabilities, learning disabilities, and giftedness.
- Provides a fair assessment of culturally and linguistically different examinees, including deaf and hard-of-hearing individuals.
- Reduces situational sources of test bias.
- Incorporates full-color stimuli, manipulatives, and pointing response modes to engage examinees.
The UNIT2 is designed to provide a fair assessment of intelligence for individuals who have speech, language, or hearing impairments; have different cultural or language backgrounds; or are verbally uncommunicative. The manual describes studies of the UNIT2 being used with Black/African American, Asian American/Pacific Islander and White examinees; Hispanic and non-Hispanic examinees; Native American and White examinees; English as a Second Language (ESL) and non-ESL examinees; and deaf and hard-of-hearing and non-deaf/hard-of-hearing examinees. Diagnostic information is provided that is relevant to common educational exceptionalities, including intellectual disabilities, giftedness, and learning disabilities.
The UNIT2 consists of six subtests (Symbolic Memory, Nonsymbolic Quantity, Analogic Reasoning, Spatial Memory, Numerical Series, and Cube Design) that yield scores with a mean of 10 and a standard deviation of 3. In addition, the following seven composite scores are available, each with a mean of 100 and a standard deviation of 15: Memory, Reasoning, Quantitative, Abbreviated Battery, Standard Battery With Memory, Standard Battery Without Memory, Full Scale Battery.
Normative data were collected from a comprehensive national sample of 1,802 individuals in 33 states and keyed to the U.S. census estimates reported in Statistical Abstracts of the United States 2014. Reliability studies include internal consistency, test-retest, and scorer reliability. Coefficient alpha ranges from .88 to .96 for the subtests and .93 to .98 for the composites. Validity studies include content-description, criterion-prediction, and construct-identification. Criterion-prediction studies indicate large to very large correlations with CAS2, WISC-IV, SB-5, CTONI-2, WJ III Cognitive, and UMAS. Validity evidence reported in the Examiner’s Manual demonstrates the test’s value for the assessment of diverse groups of children.
SOLD SEPERATELY: UNIT-2 Online Scoring and Report System
The new PC, Mac™, and tablet-compatible UNIT2 Online Scoring and Report System is an efficient and easy way to obtain UNIT2 scores and corresponding narrative. Use UNIT2 online to:
- convert UNIT2 subtest raw scores into standard scores, percentile ranks, descriptive terms, and age equivalents;
- generate Abbreviated Battery, Standard Battery With Memory, Standard Battery Without Memory, and Full Scale composite scores;
- compare UNIT2 subtest and composite scores to identify significant intra-individual differences; and
- provide a MS Word or PDF report of UNIT2 performance
- UNIT2 Online Scoring and Report System first-time base subscription provides one-year unlimited online scoring and report access for up to five users (Item 32104S).
- Annual base subscription renewal provides one-year unlimited online scoring and report access for up to five users.
- Add-on license provides access for up to five additional users (Item 32104-SU). Add-on user license can only be purchased with a base subscription.
- Tablet, desktop or laptop computer
- High speed/broadband Internet connection
- Web Browser with support for HTML5 (minimum acceptable versions include: Internet Explorer 9 or higher, Firefox 24 or higher, Safari 6.0 or higher, Google Chrome 34 or higher; Opera 22 or higher
UNIT2 COMPLETE KIT INCLUDES: Examiner’s Manual; Stimulus Books 1, 2, and 3; Package of 25 Examiner Record Forms, and an Object Kit (16 Response Chips, Response Grids, 9 Cubes, Response Mat, 10 Symbolic Memory Cards, Administration-at-a-Glance) all in a sturdy canvas carrying case. (© 2016)